Patch 1.10 - English
Patch 1.10 - Quick Search updates and bug fixes
- Better anti-aliasing support for NVIDIA GeForce 8 series cards.
- A number of Windows Vista compatibility issues fixed.
- Several low level network optimizations have been added.
- Fixed a recorded game Out of Sync issue involving pre-patch 1.09 games and high level home cities.
- Reduced Spanish shipment bonus.
- Reduced Longbowmen ranged attack by 2
- Reduced Longbowmen hand attack by 1
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES
- ESO statistics tab now defaults to show statistics for the game you are playing.
- Decks are now limited to 32 per home city.
- Quick Search - the civilizations of other players are no longer shown when the initial match is made.
- Quick Search - games no longer follow the two minute resign rule and will count toward your rating as soon as they begin.
- Power Rating values will now update more quickly after a game.